Saturday, May 11, 2013

FR: One-itis, Double Date, Epic Fail!

I read on fb that the girl, lets call her HB-TheOne, post a status update: 
"The Perks of Being a Wallflower & Ruby Sparks, someone watch it with me. Puhlease?  :))"
I saw the light coming.. The window of opportunity haha!

Little background: HB-TheOne is my classmate in a subject for a whole semester. I didn't have the chance to talk to her. She knew it and she can feel it that I'm attracted to her, although haven't talk to her about my attraction to her. Mirroring neurons.

Puro fluff talk lang and convos usually range to 2-3mins lang. Haven't gamed her since she has a bf. The Bf loves her, so I don't want to ruin a good relationship. But now, wala na. So gaming na!

Texted and set a movie date with her bff. On that day, the bff can't go. So I texted another HB to join us. and the fact that there are 2 HBs I have to get a wing. Best wingman ever. But let me on focus my chode game here. (See notes to remember.)

On that day, too many texts we're thrown back and forth.. eh kasi naman late kami ni wingman ng 1hr sa meeting place. Haha! Plus I and wing are so effin tired of all the paperworks from school. Sucks my state big time!

I was too much in my head so I got to a mindset na "I have to throw a joke as to break the Ice." And got to the LAMEST and WORST JOKE ever.

HB-TheOne: Ang tagal niyo ha.
Me: Sobrang traffic, Eto binili namin kayo ng Zagu. (Pampalubag loob)
HB-TheOne: Thanks!
HB2: Grabe ang tagal niyo ha.
Wing: Ang bilis nga namin eh. Hahaha!
Me: Oops. Kailangan masagot niyo muna to,

"Anong pagkain ang mabilis?"

Everyone: (looking indistinctly at each other.. 3 Second Awkwardnessssss.)

Me: "Sopas" (So-fast)
No one laughed. Huhu.

Boom CRASH and BURN simula pa lang. Go with the flow na lang.

So we went to see a movie, Taken 2. Sobrang astig in a sense na maganda yung pelikula. Hindi sayang yung pag-date ko.

After the movie, we went to eat on Mcdo. There I had the chance to talk to her. Hadn't gotten a chance to escalate physically coz we're across each other. (Lesson learned!)

But got a chance to seed a future activity (Road trip). I like road trips a lot, especially the unplanned ones and no destination. (Spontaneity = Being fun)

After it, we just went home and parted ways. Didn't had a chance to kino. Shizz AFCness kay One-itis!

Notes to remember:
- It's best to touch at early stage of relationship. Incidental kinos to start off. The more the time you hadn't touched her, the weirder it becomes.
- Escalate! Escalate! Escalate!
- Don't be a robot. Just go with the flow, but have intent to know where the relationship is going.
- I need to desensitize myself by approaching other HOT women.
- I don't need a WING! I don't want to depend myself on others.
- It has to be FUN! The game is FUN and NOT PURE TECHNICAL ACTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment