Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Review!

Review Recap!

So far so good.. and damn! I was so overly-productive-friendly-sociable person of the month!

I'm backward-rationalizing what happened in January. I was constantly pushing my comfort zone in terms of social and career life.

I was so focused on my exams, i didn't give a fuck on my growing pimples. Was so used to bumming out every weekend and my wednesday day-off from school, but fuck!!! I was making assignments, reviewing lectures and taking down notes!

As far as my social life is concerned, I was the best damn mothafucka! I lead my little-social-circle here in Cavite!

I lead the group in making every saturdays fun as always. Sometimes epic shit.


Cons:
I needed my discipline in jogging everyday to be tweaked a little higher. Then motivate myself gaming some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment