Sunday, January 6, 2013

Jan 2013. Reloaded Goals

Every time a whim of idea takes place, I have at least 5 secs to record it on something. Cellphone. I use my cellphone's drafts as interconnected with my brain. Ideas, to-do's, projects, books. Basically a list.

Keeping on track of every ideas is one particular improvement in my life since 2012. This day forward, I'm revitalizing it into a more efficient tool.

Let me define my top 3 goals for the Project Blueprint. (As what i have recorded in my cellphone)
 - Get good with girls
 - Be serious on studies
 - Have an outstanding social life

These three goals shall be the pilars of the blueprint. Let us dissect each.

Aspect 1: Girls
 - I have been on a relationship, twice on serious ones. I may not be the know-it-all-guy on relationships. As far as my experience is concerned, I can tweak one or two on how to work it out.

- My goal for this aspect is to have a strong connection and meet new women. I want the skillset and mindset on how to meet and fully connect with women. PUA.

Aspect 2: Studies
 - I'm at my collegiate course at this present moment. I want to be more serious and focused on my everyday studies. I may not structure these sentences well. Through time there will be improvement. My ultimate sticking point, career.

Aspect 3: Social Life
 - I may not be the most social guy but I am also not the guy who sits on the corner everytime. I am on a clear perspective of the mediocre average guy.

 - This time, My goal is to be a warm social guy who can greet every one I see. May it be a friend, enemy, or stranger. Confidence and Self-belief is a big factor on this one.

May I have all what I want. May we all be happy on what we are right now. May we trust the process on getting there. The goals have been set, it's on us now to clear the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment